All health care organizations should be planning for Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR) and other alternative payment models. Conducing a gap analysis is a first step to planning this paradigm change, which can otherwise be overwhelming.
The OPEN MINDS Value-Based Reimbursement Readiness Assessment focuses on six organizational and technical domains that are critical to making a successful transition:
- Provider Network Management – Strategies to enhance provider networks
- Clinical Management & Clinical Performance Optimization – Data analyzed to drive clinical decision making and process improvement
- Consumer Access, Service, & Engagement – Processes to empower consumers and create engagement for improved health outcomes
- Financial Management – Revenue cycle management and accounting procedures to support contracts
- Technology & Reporting Infrastructure Functionality – Data leveraged to gain insight
- Leadership & Governance – Leadership positioned for change management and alignment of strategy
Each domain encompasses a number of organization competencies that are key to operating in value-based market models.
After completing the assessment, you will receive list of recommendations to guide your action plan for service line development and infrastructure improvement. The results help organizations with outcomes and to improve care.
The VBR Readiness Assessment may be completed by other leadership team members to compare results.
This assessment is being provided free to you by Qualifacts and OPEN MINDS.
Instructions for Use
- Set aside 60 minutes to focus on the assessment. There are 60 questions.
- Print out your report to share with team members and to build your business plan for value-based care.