This 1-hour session will include a recorded presentation and live Q&A with the presenters, Qualifacts + Credible’s Rachel Clemens, Vice President of Solutions Consulting and Mary Givens, Senior Compliance Manager at the conclusion of the presentation.
When passed in 2016, The 21st Century Cures Act included Section 4004, specifying certain practices that could constitute information blocking. Last year, in May 2020, the ONC released its Final Rule for 21st Century Cures.
This presentation will:
- Define what the 21st Century Cures Act means for persons served, providers and vendors
- Review applicable timelines information blocking goes into effect
- Define information blocking for Providers and discuss what data must be available
- Review the facts and misconceptions
- Demonstrate how Credible and CareLogic manage data access