- This event has passed.
Connected Care: The EHR’s Role in a Patient-Centered Healthcare Ecosystem
August 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Behavioral health agencies need EHR technology that offers ease of use, visibility, dashboards, frictionless exchange of info, and awareness of clinical data and updates, all without custom integrations. They also need a platform that can securely integrate into other data-collecting platforms — both those that exist now and those yet to come — to make it easier and timelier to share information.
This webinar will discuss:
- What type of information EHRs are currently providing to outside parties, such as HIEs
- How the right EHR will improve both compliance and organizational success
- How to determine if your EHR is ready and, if not, the next steps to take
Attendees will learn:
- What types of outside entities or platforms EHRs are sharing data with now
- The importance of having EHR technology that can adapt to current and future data-sharing needs
- What to look for when evaluating EHR readiness when it comes to external data sharing