An electronic health record (EHR) is a vital component for any successful behavioral health provider. The EHR, when implemented and leveraged correctly, can provide increased efficiency, effectiveness, and positive outcomes, while reducing care and service costs. If you have already taken the time to select an EHR or are still looking for the right EHR, be sure to implement the 5 key EHR best practices. These best practices range from mapping workflows to data collection and analysis.
Join us on May 22, 2019 at 1:00pm ET to hear OPEN MINDS Senior Associate, John Talbot, Ph.D. and James H. Dalton, Ph.D., LPC/MHSP, CCMHC, Quality Assurance Consultant at Families, Inc. Counseling Services, present this exciting executive web briefing on the 5 EHR best practices every organization should implement:
- Mapping key workflows for efficiency and consistency
- Creating a cross-department technology workgroup
- Integrating the EHR into the performance management system
- Capturing and analyzing data for clinical decision-making
- Implementing revenue cycle metrics
Along with outlining the five key best practices, Dr. Dalton will share his experiences related to data capturing and analysis for clinical decision-making.